On 3/12/07, richard.j.dale@gmail.com wrote: > We've recently got Qt4 QtRuby building with cmake on both Linux and > Mac OS X, which is a giant step forward. In theory it should be just > as easy to build on Windows now, but as none of the developers (ie > Caleb Tennnis or myself) are particularly Windows oriented we haven't > had time to try it yet. The next release will be quite soon and use > cmake and so I'm really hoping that normal humans will finally be able > to easily build QtRuby in all enviroments without having to deal with > 'autohell'. I've got a similar but completely different problem on Mac OS X :) I installed the precompiled Qt version available as dmg (4.2.3) in my Mac before downloading qtruby-1.4.7. But somehow I cannot get the qtruby configure script to find the qt libs or headers. It complains that it cannot find Qt >= 4.1. (This Qt version is divided into separate frameworks, and I found on the forum this may cause some trouble) Will this issue be fixed in the next qtruby version or do I need to uninstall the precompiled qt and install from source? How do I uninstall previous Qt version? Thanks, Ed -- Encontrá a "Tu psicópata favorito" http://tuxmaniac.blogspot.com The future is not what it used to be. -- Paul Valéry