List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Ruby GUI with IDE
From:       "Meinrad Recheis" <meinrad.recheis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-15 8:53:18

On 11/15/06, Leslie Viljoen <leslieviljoen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/15/06, Michael Vondung <mvondung@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:05:26 +0900, David Roberts wrote:
> >
> > > foxGUIb (http://fox-tool.rubyforge.org/) is a possible option,
> > > but is mainly a gui for building guis, not an IDE in its
> > > own right.
> >
> > Oh-ha! I didn't know about this one! And it works -- pretty much what I
> > have been waiting for a (long) while now.

i am very pleased, that my project is helpful for you ;)

> I was also very pleased to see it, but it is a little buggy. Save
> often lest you crash.
>
> Les

that's right, there are some bugs, but at least it saves a
*_failsave.rbin file when crashing, so you won't loose your work ;)
I'd be very happy if anyone has time and wants to support the project
foxGUIb (fixing bugs and/or refactoring ...). I myself have *very*
little time for it due to my study, work and the kids.

-- meinrad