List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Ruby GUI with IDE
From:       "Leslie Viljoen" <leslieviljoen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-12 14:19:25

On 11/12/06, David Vallner <david@vallner.net> wrote:
> Leslie Viljoen wrote:
> > What is the
> > advantage over the MS way?
> >

> Spacers put the user in control.

In what way? A spacer on one side seems to create exactly the same
effect as an anchor on the other side of a control - except with the
anchor there's only one control, with the spacer there are two. Am I
missing something?

--
Man's unfailing capacity to believe what he prefers to be true rather
than what the evidence shows to be likely and possible has always

- Prokhor Zakharov