List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Ruby GUI with IDE
From:       "Leslie Viljoen" <leslieviljoen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-12 10:50:14

On 11/12/06, Robert Dober <robert.dober@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/11/06, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb@cesmail.net> wrote:<snipping>
>

> > <ducking>
>

> It has been a pleasure reading your posts, RIP ;)
>
> But I agree with what you have said before (this sentence can be applied
> once only!).
>
> There should be a FAQ, and yes I volunteer to work on it!!!!, and if there
> was a FAQ this should be one of the leading issues.
>
> But maybe there is a FAQ? Never seen any ref to it, though.
>
> Cheers
> Robert
>
> --
> > M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, FBG, AB, PTA, PGS, MS, MNLP, NST, ACMC(P)
> > http://borasky-research.blogspot.com/
> >
> > If God had meant for carrots to be eaten cooked, He would have given
> > rabbits fire.
> >

> --
> The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
> persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress
> depends on the unreasonable man.
>
> - George Bernard Shaw

There are some wiki pages you might want to overhaul or add to:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ruby_programming_language
http://www.trug.ca/Ruby_GUI_Toolkits/archive_of_crap

..I think I have seen more.

Then the next time someone asks this question, everyone should just go
to the best wiki page, add their comments there, and point the poster
to the page.

Can we agree on a good place to put such info? Perhaps a page at Ruby Garden?

Les