David Vallner wrote: > > The short answer: no. > > The long answer: > > If you manage to port qtruby4 to Windows, you get QtDesigner (overall > Qt4 seems to be designed to have the GUI layout created in that, > decoupling the UI design and behaviour implementations.) Things like > rubyuic should work the same on all platforms. > > Another hope is the wx rewrite getting into a stable state, and wxGlade > supporting emitting of Ruby code. This is however just speculation. > > Personally, if you need to do this sort of GUI development on Windows, > Ruby is so far rough around the edges. > > David Vallner That's what I figured, I guess I'm going to have to stick to ugly command line programs. Thanks anyways. -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.