David Vallner wrote: > M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote: >> Awesome!! Questions: >> >> 1. Does all this magic work on Windows? >> 2. Is it packaged as a gem? >> > > Seconded, mswin32 gem or bust. I'm not particularly in the mood for > polluting my machine with things related to compiling C, I sure as hell > don't have the presence of mind to keep results thereof between the > inevitable full reinstalls, and that it's overall a Good Thing for use > outside personal code I don't need to remember. I will second that. I would love to use ruby and qt together. But my apps are multi-platform, and I can't assume that people who use windows will already have Qt installed. If there was a simple way to get the minimum amount of Qt binaries installed for them, then I would do it for them. ~S