List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Ruby/Tk : Accessing a Checkbox
From:       u235321044 () spawnkill ! ip-mobilphone ! net (Ronald Fischer)
Date:       2006-02-23 13:48:32

How can I find out whether a Checkbox is checked or unchecked in Ruby?

Here is my Checkbox definition (hope it is correct):

  $bpmto_check=TkCheckButton.new(bpmto_frame);

How can I find the state of the checkbox? I tried the .value
member (like in the entry field), but this is not defined
for checkboxes.

I have searched several tutorials on Ruby/Tk, but did not find
one which covers checkboxes. Is there a reference manual
available, or man pages, which covers the Tk extensions of Ruby?

Ronald

--
Sent  by mn-pg-p-e-b-consultant-3.com from siemens  subdomain of com