List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Any interest in a Ruby source code repository module modeled after DBI?
From:       Julian Leviston <julian () coretech ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-08-08 2:14:44

I'm quite interested in that... it would make building a CMS on Rails
that much easier, I'd reckon- you could do cool things like
collaborative websites that are remotely updated n stuff...

AND it'd be quite good for things like a shared address book or
calendar that is web-accessible but maintains persistence on a users'
machine. (Think a bunch of reps on the road with their laptops - need
contacts... then need to check in any changes they've made to the
contacts database, etc.).

Cool!