List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Qanah being put on the back burner - for now
From:       "Joshua J. Kugler" <jkugler () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2005-07-01 9:34:54

All -

I owe a few people an apology.  I jumped in to trying to start up a
project at a time when my schedule just wouldn't handle the load.  I
did not accurately estimate my time commitments for the coming months
when I made the announcement of Qanah this past March.

So, for now, Qanah is being put on the back burner.  Note I didn't say
abandoned: just postponed.  If you are subscribed to the listserve,
please remain so.  When my schedule allows, I want to hit this full on.

Thank you all for your ideas and input.  I will continue to pursue this
as time allows.  So until then, keep coding!

--
Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, Alaska -- ICQ#:13706295
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and