List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: [ADVOC] - Tag for Ruby Advocacy Related Topics
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () hakubi ! us>
Date:       2005-04-19 22:24:46

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:20:33 +0900, Austin Ziegler wrote:

> Seriously, I don't see the value in such a tag, the way that [ANN]
> does. I personally don't plan on using such a tag -- if I am
> discussing my efforts toward advocating Ruby, I consider that general
> interest.

Some of us just get annoyed at the people who clog us this list with stuff
that has nothing to do with using ruby, or making ruby more useful.

I don't see the value in hyperventilating at every media mention of ruby,
or in various language competitions, or in any other advocacy discussion.

Just keep on using ruby, or making ruby easier to use, and you've done all
you can do.

--
Neil Stevens - neil@hakubi.us

'A republic, if you can keep it.' -- Benjamin Franklin