List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Practical considerations for licensing software written with
From:       Zach Dennis <zdennis () mktec ! com>
Date:       2005-04-15 15:46:18

Nikolai Weibull wrote:

> I was not accusing you of being a racist, but it's been really tiresome
> lately, where Americans have gotten it into their head that the US is
> somehow the best place on Earth and that only they can save the rest of
> the world.

Hasty generalization...please don't tie all of us americans into that
claim. Add "where some Americans have gotten..." to that sentence,
otherwise you sound just as racist as what you claimed that Matt's
statement was starting to sound. Although i dont' think you mean it that
way....and I didn't get the impression that he didn't mean it the way
you took it either.

Zach