List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    DesignByContract (was RE: utilizing ++ and -- for comments)
From:       "Peņa,_Botp" <botp () delmonte-phil ! com>
Date:       2005-02-16 9:30:50

at [mailto:"neo.matrix.fr(at)"@wanadoo.fr] wrote:

// > The closest connection bw code and comments I can think of
//is (eiffel's)  > pre/post condition.. if fully agree with you
//and I believe at 100% in pre/post conditions,
//class invariant, check clause... and in general in Design By Contract
//
//it answers well at the question : Who do what ? With wich
//garanties ? == The *most* important question to solve the
//issue of the quality of
//software ==

if memory serves me right (my mem misses many times :), I think Andy Hunt
started implementing something like this. I searched in raa but (sadly)
cannot find one though :(

//
//Ytoba
//