List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: [ANN] FaceToFace 0.1.0
From:       Alexander Staubo <alex () byzantine ! no>
Date:       2005-02-15 21:08:42

benny wrote:
> FaceToFace aims to standardize the conversion and messaging
> between classes and objects.

By the usual nomenclature this is an adapter framework -- why not call a
spade a spade? :)

Looks elegantly implemented, though. Ruby definitely needs something
like this as part of the core.

> In the near future there will be a Slot class that is meant to be an
> Interface to most of the core types/classes.

I agree with Pit Capitain that the term "slot" is overloaded. Can you
give an example of your Slot class and its usage?

Alexander.