List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Pure Ruby XSLT
From:       "Peter C. Verhage" <usenet2 () nospam ! no-nonsense ! org>
Date:       2004-06-30 17:08:01

George Moschovitis wrote:
> I am looking for a pure ruby xslt solution. I am aware of XSLT4R
> but his project seems inactive. Any ideas?

No, I don't know of any active project. I do know about another inactive
project REXSLT, because I'm the maintainer. The reason it's inactive is
that I've been very busy at work for the past year, which kinda made it
less fun to program at home If you know what I mean... So if anyone
suggests it you don't have to look at it...

With kind regards,

Peter