jm wrote: > Has anyone succeeded in getting QT 3.3.2 on Mac OS X to work with > ruby? I'm thinking of writing some applications which are going to be > cross platform and one of the target platforms is using QT embedded > 2.3 (linux frame buffer) which limits my choice some what down to QT. > I came across ruby-qt2 > (http://sfns.u-shizuoka-ken.ac.jp/geneng/horie_hp/ruby/) does this > work on QT 3.3.2? And, ruby-qte > (http://takahr.dhis.portside.net/cgi-bin/rwiki.cgi?cmd=view; > name=Ruby%2FQte%3Aen) which I'll try if I can find the appropriate > module for the desktop version. ruby-qt2 is AFAIK obsolete and unmaintained. for framebuffer, i don't know, but for desktop usage, you should consider using the ruby bindings found in kdebindings, provided by the KDE project. Search emails by Richard Dale on this mailing-list for more details. emmanuel