List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Need Help Selecting a GUI
From:       "Mohammad Khan" <mkhan () lextranet ! com>
Date:       2004-05-17 15:34:48

First, I was going to reply from the original message of this thread that
was sent by 'Bill Atkins'. My Outlook Express was saying 'A program is
trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook' !!

Couple of days back, I posted a similar message.
I liked Fox a lot. Its very much Object Oriented.

But I was surprised this morning when I went to the official website of Fox
http://www.fox-toolkit.org and found 'Coming Soon' By godaddy !!!

Mohammad
"Good artist borrow idea from others and great artist steal it !"