List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Editor
From:       Jussi Jumppanen <jussij () zeusedit ! com>
Date:       2004-01-28 12:19:58

Sam Roberts wrote:

> Crimson looks like a less-mature version of textpad (textpad.com).
>
> I use textpad when I have to use windows, its what Codewrite used
> to be, until it bloated beyond all belief.

If it's a "Codewrite like" editor you want (ie project workspace
management, integrated version control, scripting, class browsing,
intellisensing etc) but without the bloat then you might want to
take a look at zeus.

  http://www.zeusedit.com/lookmain.html

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows (Shareware)