List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: ruby 1.8.1 windows installer
From:       Andrew Hunt <andy () pragmaticprogrammer ! com>
Date:       2004-01-08 18:57:57

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 12:37, KONTRA Gergely wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Shall I expect an msvc ruby installer for ruby 1.8.1?

Hi all!

Yes, I am planning on getting that out shortly. Our new books were
slashdotted a week or so ago, and things have been very busy around the
old Pragmatic offices!

I'll try to get the next release out sometime over the next week or so.

thanks.

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development and Mentoring for Agile Methods