List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Viruses
From:       Albert Wagner <alwagner () tcac ! net>
Date:       2003-09-19 17:03:35

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003 00:02:44 +0900
Robert Feldt <feldt@ce.chalmers.se> wrote:
<snip>
> I can recommend popfile which has solved my spam problem almost
> totally. It has a 99.35% classification rate when classifying incoming
> messages in 15 different categories. Its a bit of a mem hog though but
> on a modern day computer its not much of an issue.

I use popfile also; which is fine for sorting them to trash.  However,
these things all have huge attachments and my ISP keeps telling me
messages have been bounced because my space on their server is full.  I
have to download each twenty minutes to keep it from exceeding 10Mb.

--
Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,