List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Confused about versions: FreeRIDE,Fox,FXRuby, etc.
From:       Albert Wagner <alwagner () tcac ! net>
Date:       2003-04-30 2:12:21

I've been away from Ruby for awhile, so haven't followed development
closely.  I wanted to try FreeRIDE.  The installation instructions for
FreeRIDE say that FOX, FXRuby and FXScintilla are required.  The
installation instructions at:

http://www.rubyide.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UserDoc

call for FOX version 1.0.x with x > 26.  The latest stable version of
FOX is 1.0.36.

FXRuby seems to require the version of FOX with the same version number.
 The latest version of FXRuby is 1.0.22.  This would indicate that I
need FOX-1.0.22 also.  Yet, the link above requires that FOX be greater
than version 1.0.26.

So, what are the latest stable versions of each that I need?