List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    RWiki problem
From:       "Gennady" <bystr () mac ! com>
Date:       2003-01-03 22:52:57

Hi,

I am trying to install RWiki. I installed all required packages (with
tweaked rwiki-installer.sh), however I am having a problem with ERb usage:
rwiki.rb requires 'erb/erbu' and 'erb/erbl', and they are not in
distribution of ERb found at RAA. I replaced those require statements with
just

require 'erb'

however in this case I get the following error message:

rwiki.rb:145: uninitialized constant ERbUtil at RWiki::ContentRD2
(NameError)
(it definitely wants 'erb/erbu')

Did anyone have any success in making rwiki run? Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Gennady.