List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Installing Fox, FXRuby and fxscintilla
From:       "Daniel P. Zepeda" <daniel () zepeda-zone ! net>
Date:       2002-12-31 16:24:51

On Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:41:04 +0900
Lyle Johnson <lyle@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Of course, I have long ago learned that >>>no one<<<< reads the
> documentation ;)

Oh, don't be so sour Lyle ;->

Actually, the ones that read the documentation (like me) install the
packages with no problems, so you never hear from us.  Just wanted to
chime in with that so you know that the documentation efforts are *not* in
vain. I'll bet you would have a *ton* more questions if there were no
documentation (or simply no users).

"Daniel P. Zepeda" <daniel@z,e,p,e,d,a,-,z,o,n,e.net>
(Remove commas for address)