List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: [ANN] Test::Unit 0.1.5
From:       phlip_cpp () yahoo ! com (Phlip)
Date:       2002-12-31 6:01:37

> > > Oh.  Decide whether the context requires a noun or a verb,
> > > then make the change accordingly (to both words).
> >
> > Ah, I see. Well, I've decided on setup & teardown, so it's a noun. In
> > this case noun vs. verb doesn't seem to me to be all that important.

Yeek! The programming Best Practice is to make all methods verb
phrases!

Ruby, generally, lets us leverage this rule very far towards
readability. For example: "assert".

Nathaniel, proceed with the testing idiom of using a noun for the
"execute around" pattern here. These aren't methods end-user
programmers will call for themselves!

--
  Phlip
            http://www.greencheese.org/SonseOne