List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Visual Debuggers for Ruby?
From:       Dennis Newbold <dennisn () pe ! net>
Date:       2002-04-30 6:30:36

Hi Everyone,

     So far on this list I've heard about a couple of Windows-based
GUI packages for debugging Ruby programs.  Other than the basic
console-based "ruby -r debug myscript.rb" approach, does anyone
know of any visual source-level Ruby debuggers for Ruby on Linux?
It would help in selling it to my management, especially if I
could find a single visual debugger with the same user interface,
which was available on both Windows and Linux.  Any help / suggestions
are much appreciated.

Dennis