List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: QLineEdit
From:       Manfred Hansen <manfred () toppoint ! de>
Date:       2002-02-24 12:42:26

Hello,

the connect is wrong, here is the right one.
QRObject::connect_rslot(@textIn,QSIGNAL("textChanged(const QString
&)"),@verarbeiter,'neuerTextSlot(const QString &)')

another little mistake is def neuerTextSlot()
the correct one is ef neuerTextSlot(ps)

Manfred

Manfred Hansen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i try to print out the text from QLineEdit
>
> #!/usr/local/bin/ruby
>
> require "qt2"
> include Qt2
>
> class Fenster < QVBox
>
> def  initialize
> @verarbeiter = Verarbeiter.new(self,"SLOT")
> @textIn = QLineEdit.new(self,"TextIn","SIGNAL")
> quit = QPushButton.new("Quit",self,"quit")

connect(quit,QSIGNAL("clicked()"),QApplication::qApp,QSLOT("quit()"))

http://velociraptor.mni.fh-giessen.de/Programmierung/progII-html-dir/node10.html#SECTION000103600000000000000