List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    [ruby-talk:29899] Re: Yet Another Newbie
From:       Michael Kelly <mkelly2002NOSPAM () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-12-31 21:43:27

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 21:01:15 GMT, Le Wang
<lewang@?(nospam)?.bigfoot.com> wrote:

>There are some extensively developed specialized programming modes,
>such as JDEE for Java, which actually allow you to complete methods of
>imported classes, and do some really funky stuff, but that takes a lot
>of effort to develop.

I didn't realize it had gotten that sophisticated.  So far though
I haven't tried any Emacs on Win32 that really impressed me
and to remember the hot-key combos I'd have to use it on
Win32 too or I'm just stuck in slow mode using the menus. :)

Mike

--

"I don't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member."
    -- Groucho Marx