List:       ruby-core
Subject:    Splatting against the bikeshed
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () hakubi ! us>
Date:       2006-10-11 20:24:32

My my my, this to_splat discussion is going on a long time.  This seems
to be yet more confirmation of the bike shed effect: that "the amount of
noise generated by a chance is inversely proportional to the complexity
of the change."

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/misc.html#BIKESHED-PAINTING
--
Neil Stevens - neil@hakubi.us

If you're seeing shades of gray, it's because you're not
looking close enough to see the black and white dots.