List:       ruby-core
Subject:    Re: OT: What does Wilderness mean?
From:       "Charles E. Thornton" <ruby-core () hawthorne-press ! com>
Date:       2005-10-27 7:25:36

Joe Mason wrote:

>Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find the answer through Google:
>why are some messages to this list have the subject line "Wilderness:
>Whatever"?
>
>Joe

It a "Tag" Line -- The first time I asked a question. It started "I am
wandering in the Wilderness...."
Since then I always start my messages with 'Wilderness:' -- It lets
regular users know in general
that I will be asking for clarifications on some piece of code.  I can
be a pest at times :-)
                                    chuck

--
GodFather -- 667 Neighbor of the Beast