List:       rtir
Subject:    [Rtir] Searching for Correspondents
From:       Mackenzie Brown <Mackenzie.Brown () labor ! idaho ! gov>
Date:       2015-01-09 16:12:10

Hello,

I am a security analyst for Idaho Dept of Labor interning with our state's Dept. Of \
Admin in the beta run of a CERT team for cyber security for all state agencies.

Is there anyone out there that can correspond with us in regards to advice upon \
utilizing this tracking program with multiple organizations? And if so, any other \
additional recommendations for infrastructure and customization.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.
Thank you.