List:       rtir
Subject:    Re: [Rtir] Constituency error in reports
From:       Kevin Falcone <falcone () bestpractical ! com>
Date:       2014-06-02 18:46:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 06:13:29PM +0200, Glenn Camilleri wrote:
>    Sorry I am still new here. Can you kindly answer my query please ?=C2

You're most likely to get replies during the work week, not on Friday
nights or Saturdays.

>      Yes I deleted the field, and discovered that I had to recreate it. W=
hat is
>      the constituency field used for exactly ?

You should have been able to just search for it and re-enable it.
You can read about that field here:
http://bestpractical.com/docs/rtir/3.0/Constituencies.html

It is optional for RTIR, but obviously the custom RTIR Reports were
depending on it too heavily.

>      Is there a way of generating detailed reports with pie charts maybe,=
 and
>      reports based on custom fields ?

I suspect you want to build a search in RTIR -> Search and then click
on the Chart link.

-kevin