List:       rtir
Subject:    Re: [Rtir] New RT/IR User
From:       Carlos Fuentes Bermejo <carlos.fuentes () rediris ! es>
Date:       2013-04-01 12:03:04

Hiya Kevin,

In a simple way the most used workflow are:

IR -> Incident -> Investigation
or
Multiple IRs -> Incident -> Investigation
or
IR->Incident-> Multiple Investigations
or
Mutiple IRs -> Incident -> Multiple Investigations
or
IR -> Multiple Incident -> An Investigation per Incident
or
IR -> Incident
or
Incident -> Investigation

I hope this make more clear what kind of relationship you can hold between IR, \
Incident and Investigation.

Cheers,
Carlos