List:       rtir
Subject:    Re: [Rtir] error in rtir install
From:       "Harindra Atapattu" <harindra () slt ! com ! lk>
Date:       2010-06-01 12:52:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks all ,

I will try this out.

Harindra
On Tue, 2010-06-01 at 14:28 +0200, Lars Thegler wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Harindra Atapattu <harindra@slt.com.lk> wrote:
> > I get this error when I click on the link RTIR->Tools
> >
> > Can't locate object method "query_iterator" via package "Net::Whois::RIPE"
> > at /opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-IR/html/RTIR/Tools/Lookup.html line 227.
>
> You need the 'old-style' version of Net::Whois::RIPE, like 1.31. The
> new version 2.00002 does not implement the 'query_iterator' method.
>
> /Lars

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is \
addressed and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you \
are not the intended recipient please delete the original message and any copy of it \
from your computer system. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, \
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited unless proper \
authorization has been obtained for such action. If you have received this \
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately. Although SLT attempts \
to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that both are \
virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.