List:       rt-users
Subject:    [rt-users] Sendmail Issues
From:       Kevin Holleran <holleran.kevin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-03-29 18:24:42

Obviously this is an RT list not a sendmail list, but could someone point
me to some good resources?  I am having trouble getting sendmail to well,
send mail.  & somewhere along the way it stopped logging to /var/log/mail
(out of no where!  There's no way it could have been something I did!!! :)
 ).  I have configured my relays & ensured I have access, but no mail sends.

Thanks for any help.

Kevin