List:       rt-users
Subject:    [rt-users] Sorry again
From:       Stuart Browne <stuart.browne () ausregistry ! com ! au>
Date:       2012-06-28 7:29:54

That's twice in as many days.  Time to tweak my aliases I think.

Sorry.

Stuart J. Browne
Senior Unix Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator
AusRegistry Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria. Australia. 3004.
Ph:=A0 +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: stuart.browne@ausregistry.com.au
Web: www.ausregistry.com.au

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named r=
ecipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain privileged and/o=
r confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient you must n=
ot use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have =
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your sy=
stem and notify us immediately.