List:       rt-users
Subject:    [rt-users] Importing Tickets Multiple Comments
From:       Jason Ledford <jledford () biltmore ! com>
Date:       2009-12-28 21:19:10

I am working on importing tickets into a new RT system from my previous sys=
tem and looking at using the offline edits to have it import and resolve th=
e ticket.  The question I have is how to include 2 separate blocks of conte=
nt in the history, like the original requestors content and then a separate=
 block for the ticket comments.  I could lump them into the same block, but=
 if there is something in the agent comments that shouldn't be, the origina=
l requestor will be able to see that information from the self service.

Any ideas on how to best accomplish this, or would I be better off just mak=
ing this an archive with different details and only available to agents or =
higher?

Thanks for your help.