List:       rt-users
Subject:    Re: [rt-users] "RT at a glance" copy to multiple users
From:       Sven Sternberger <sven.sternberger () desy ! de>
Date:       2008-11-26 9:11:57

Hello!

On Di, 2008-11-25 at 15:01 +0100, Bjoern Schulz wrote:
> is there a way to copy the configuration of "RT at a glance" from one
> user to another.

I suppose I found the settings in the database, in the table Attributes
the records where Name="Pref-HomepageSettings" you will
find in the column "ObjectId" the UserId. It should be possible to
update or create the column "Content" to spread the initial
Homepage setting of a user. So it should be possible to configure
a default portal for each group.

regards!

sven