List:       rt-users
Subject:    RE: [rt-users] RT Ticket Counts and why they differ
From:       "Kelly F. Hickel" <kfh () mqsoftware ! com>
Date:       2007-08-28 19:48:14

From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com \
                [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Shawn \
                Scantland
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:32 PM

> Now I can get the RT Ticket Query and mysql to agree on the results but \
> RTx::Statistics is returning different  values.  Does RTx::Statistics gather the \
> data differently?  In specific looking at the 'Time to Resolve' I get  values  that \
> are nothing like what the 3 other options above will show me for the count of \
> Created tickets.
> Thanks,
> Shawn

Unfortunately, RTx::Statistics hasn't been updated in quite awhile.  I simply haven't \
had any time this year to work on it, and it doesn't really appear that anyone else \
has either.  I have several patches sitting in my inbox because I haven't had time to \
evaluate them, but even those are close to a year old.

-Kelly