List:       rt-users
Subject:    [rt-users] Making a sum with Query Result
From:       "Rodolfo de Moraes Reis" <rmreis () cpqd ! com ! br>
Date:       2005-02-25 18:25:12

Hello There!!!

I've been trying to make a query that does the sum of a custom field but i'm litle \
bit lost.....  For example, there are 2 tickets and in a custom field called "time \
allocated" I have 10 and 20 values respectively. So, when execute a query (by the \
owner, for example) shows 30 as final result.

Is it possible?? How???

Thank's in advance!!!

Rodolfo de Moraes Reis
DSIN - Grupo de Teste e Qualidade