List:       rt-users
Subject:    Re: [rt-users] scrips and dynamic templates
From:       "Michael S. Liebman" <m-liebman () northwestern ! edu>
Date:       2004-06-21 14:30:54

Sorry for only answering the small part I know....

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 12:45:18PM -0500, Bob Goldstein wrote:
> * Are templates a strictly replace-the-variables kind of template,
>   or can I have branches or loops, as with Template::Toolkit?

Templates are Text::Template
(http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Text::Template) templates. It is
basically Perl embeded in the text and doesn't require learning a
whole new template language.

Michael
--
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman@northwestern.edu