List:       rt-users
Subject:    [rt-users] RTFM Error: Permission Denied
From:       Tyler Hepworth <TylerH () natr ! com>
Date:       2004-03-24 18:11:05

I can create an article in RTFM as a non-root user, but cannot view the
article after it has been created.  I get the message "RTFM Error:
Permission Denied".  The user inherits its rights from a group.  I have
given the group ALL rights for both the class and the custom fields.  Even
with all rights, I still get the message.  The only users that can view
articles are ones with "superuser" status.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tyler Hepworth