List:       rt-users
Subject:    Re: [rt-users] little help w/ fastcgi please...
From:       Ken Gunderson <gundee () rmci ! net>
Date:       2002-09-28 23:08:26

On Saturday 28 September 2002 04:01 pm, Ken Gunderson wrote:
> howdy folks:
>
> i wanted to test out rt2 with vhosts and fstcgi.  box is FreeBSD and
> has suid perl enabled.  perl, version 5.005_03.  when i try to access
> the web ui i get the following:
<SNIP>

sorry to be following up on my own post, but just go it to work.  i
thought it odd that the same config would work with mod_perl, but not
fastcgi.  enabled special char view in vi and had a special char hiding
on end of my ScriptAlias line.  gotta watch those cut and paste
jobs...;-)

thanks to those who made suggestions.

regards-- ken