List:       rt-users
Subject:    [rt-users] e-mail history of a ticket?
From:       Sheeri Kritzer <sheeri.kritzer () tufts ! edu>
Date:       2002-09-27 21:16:50

Hey all,

Call me crazy, but I could have sworn I saw list traffic about how to e-mail the \
history of ticket (either through the Scrip condition OnOwnerChange or just having a \
button or something to do that).  The only thing I can find in the archives, however, \
is someone asking how to do it.

(It could be that I've been asked so many times to provide an "e-mail history" button \
that I thought I saw list traffic on it).

Am I nuts?  If so, has someone worked through this?

If I'm not nuts, can someone point out a link?  My entire office is crispy today, so \
maybe it's just in the air.

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group