List:       rt-devel
Subject:    Re: [Rt-devel] [patch] Bulk update ignorant of wiki custom field
From:       "Jerrad Pierce" <jpierce () cambridgeenergyalliance ! org>
Date:       2008-11-10 23:58:33

> Want to forward something into rt-bugs?
Doh! I knew there was a btter place to send.

> We should probably doublecheck for other missing types, although
> that makes me wonder if the whole thing could just use EditCustomField
> instead.
Indeed, that was the major motivation for sending... not that it was the best
fix, but to point out the problem. Ah yes, and let that do the work of
splitting?
Probably a good idea. The whole add/delete is kind of funny for non-select
fields too.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.