List:       rt-devel
Subject:    [rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] Replying using the Web UI
From:       Andrew Yager <andrew () rwts ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-08-29 13:32:38

Hi...

yep... just kinda forgot to hit reply all last time

Should be working now... i have done that (I did finally find it in the
doco - i've been looking for it for about three days...) - but

in fact... it just did work... that was my problem.

thanks heaps...
Andrew

On Wednesday, August 29, 2001, at 11:29  PM, Mitchell Wright wrote:

> Good Morning!
>
> You must be attached to your computer like I am.
>
> A couple things... One is just a note. For the mailing list to work it's
> best, you should hit reply all so that others can learn from the
> process you
> are undertaking. Not only the subcribers now, but those how search the
> archives at a later date. It is good to send to the original too
> though, as
> it can take a little time for the whole list to receive the note and
> sending
> directly to me as well will come through much faster.
>
> Two... I know it can be tedious when reading documentation before
> having a
> sense of the software as the context to which the information is
> intended is
> obscured. However, with applications of even mild complexity, this in
> particular ranking pretty high on that scale, you really need to read it
> through. All of it in fact... Somethings will make sense later that
> don't
> make sense at the time.
>
> Anways, sorry for taking a pedantic tone it is just very good advice (on
> both points) that I have received myself in the past. The scrips are
> named
> fairly logically. I have my testing queue set to transmit replies with
> the
> following:
>
> OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
> OnCorrespond NotifyRequestors with template Correspondence
> OnTransaction NotifyOwner with template Transaction
>
> There are probably a few more that I will need to add but I have only
> started the testing process. The first one sends an auto reply with a
> new
> message comes in creating a ticket. The second sends the response
> through
> the UI to the original message. The third lets the Admin know of further
> message in a queue's thread. I suppose I should Ad another to alert the
> admins when a note is added to the queue so our representatives only
> have to
> log in when there is something new and not to check things out.
>
> Mitchell
>
> On 8/29/01 9:18 AM, "Andrew Yager" <andrew@rwts.com.au> wrote:
>
>> How do I do that?
>>
>> Andrew
>>
>> On Wednesday, August 29, 2001, at 11:15  PM, Mitchell Wright wrote:
>>
>>> Another thing to try is to double check that you have your scrips
>>> properly
>>> set up to transmit the reply.

_________________
Andrew Yager
Real World Technology Solutions
Real People Real SolUtions™
ph: (02) 9945 2567 fax: (02) 9945 2566
mob: 0405 15 2568
http://www.rwts.com.au/

[...]

<excerpt>Another thing to try is to double check that you have your
scrips

properly

set up to transmit the reply.

[...]

<italic>Real People Real