List:       rt-devel
Subject:    Re: rt 0.99.6pre6
From:       Rich West <rwest () princeton ! edu>
Date:       1999-04-29 15:38:38

> > > 2) A little change to e-mail interface can be very nice - to allow use
> > >    command such as %rt resolve with no argument [number] and use number
>                ^sorry I ment commands here
>
> > >    it has read from Subject line (of given administrator's reply)...
> > >
> > This is in .99.6pre* already, isn't it?
>
> There has been "nicely" implemented a batching too but only on resolve
> command and not others like take, untake, etc., etc...
> I've overseen it becouse the %RT HELP doesn't look as
> RT resolve [<num>] but looks as
> RT resolve [num]. So, I'm sorry for not so good example ;-).
>
> I think the batching isn't bad, but prior to this I would like to see the
> optionality of number arguments on the other commands too. The batching is
> little programmer-time consuming but not so important to users as that
> nice functionality.

This can be easily done with the other commands in a similar fashion.  I
implemented it for 'resolve' because that was the highest priority one to get
done. :)

-Rich

--
Richard West                  Disclaimer:  These opinions are mine.  They may
Systems Administrator                      be yours; they may be the company's.