List:       rt-announce
Subject:    [rt-announce] RT Training in Atlanta, GA - October 23rd & 24th, 2012
From:       Keri <keri () bestpractical ! com>
Date:       2012-08-07 20:43:54

Best Practical Solutions provides unparalleled instruction in how to get the most out \
of RT.

Our next and final training for 2012 will be held in Atlanta, GA October 23rd and \
24th. As we like to keep class sizes relatively intimate, register soon or we may not \
be able to guarantee you a seat.

This training will introduce you to the new features in RT4 as part of a \
comprehensive overview of RT. Whether you're an old hand at RT or a recent convert, \
you'll have a good understanding of all of RT's features and functionality by the end \
of the session.

The first day starts off with a tour of RT's web interface and continues with a \
detailed exploration and explanation of RT's functionality, aimed at non-programmer \
RT administrators. We'll walk through setting up a common helpdesk configuration, \
from rights management, constructing workflows and notifications, and the basics of \
Lifecycles.

The second day of training picks up with server-side RT administration and dives into \
what you need to safely customize and extend RT. We'll cover upgrading and deploying \
RT, database tuning, advanced Lifecycle configurations, writing tools with RT's API, \
building an extension, and demonstrate how to extensibly alter the web UI and \
internal functions.

It goes without saying that you'll get the most out of training if you attend both \
days of the course, but we've designed the material so that you can step out after \
the first day with a dramatically improved understanding of how to use RT or show up \
on the second day and get quickly up to speed on how to make RT do your bidding.

Pricing and Payment

The cost of the class includes training materials, a continental breakfast and an \
afternoon snack. Please note that lunch will not be provided.

Single Day - USD 995
Both Days - USD 1495 (25% savings)

To Register

If you'd like to pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover, please visit Best Practical's \
online store at https://shop.bestpractical.com. Unfortunately we are unable to accept \
American Express or PayPal.

If you'd prefer to pay with a purchase order, please email us a \
training@bestpractical.com. Be sure to include:

If you want to attend both days or a single day
Full names and email addresses of attendees

Please also contact us at training@bestpractical.com for discounted pricing if you \
are from an academic institution or if you'd like to send more than 3 people. \