List:       rsync
Subject:    Re: windows port
From:       jw schultz <jw () pegasys ! ws>
Date:       2003-06-27 23:14:19

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 06:14:47PM -0400, lackluster lackluster wrote:
> Looks like I'm going to have to port parts of or all of rsync to win2k. Has
> this been done before? Any pointers?

Why?  That's a rhetorical question, you don't have to
justify it to me. Given cygwin and other existing tools it
shouldn't be a "have to" thing.

Buy a case each of aspirin and antacid :)

Read the list archives with attention to any non-unix
systems.

I recall someone did a partial DOS port a while back.