List:       rsbac
Subject:    Re: Internationalization - autoconf/automake/gettext experience?
From:       staringer <staringer () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2000-12-06 14:36:11

Hello Amon!

Amon Ott wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The admin tools could need international language support.
>
> After reading a lot and a bit more, I found out the following:
> - The gettext package would be fine for this
> - gettext needs autoconf and automake

No we don't need it.

> - both these tools are too complicated for me to bother setting them up for
> RSBAC tools within several days of learning and working

May be this simple example (see attach) can help you.

> However, if one of you has some experience in this area, I'd appreciate a
> working setup with all these tools integrated. Then we could start translating
> everything into Chinese, Russian, German, French, Polish etc. (I know I have
> still left out the native languages of some people using the RSBAC tools).

---------
With best regards
Stanislav Ievlev
<inger@linux.ru.net>

["LOCALE.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]
-
To unsubscribe from the rsbac list, send a mail to
majordomo@rsbac.org with
unsubscribe rsbac
as single line in the body.