List:       rrd-users
Subject:    [rrd-users] New to rrd and need some help ...
From:       <estojicevic () debianworld ! org>
Date:       2007-08-15 10:22:10

Hi,

I'm just beginning to use rrdtools and need some help ...

I have datas from a DB that I would like to monitor to get some graph ..

I would like to have graphs every 1,3,6,12,24 hours for the last two months.

I need also to drop the higher value and the lower one and have an average of the \
datas

I found an example on the net but dont know if that should be okay because I dont get \
the RRA syntax and if someone can explain it a little bit ...

rrdtool create test.rrd --start N --step 300 \

DS:data1:GAUGE:600:50:350 \
DS:data2:GAUGE:600:50:350 \
DS:data3:GAUGE:600:50:350 \
DS:data4:GAUGE:600:50:350 \