List:       rrd-users
Subject:    [rrd-users] Way to merge files "SOLVED".
From:       ronald () ccpgames ! com (Ronald Stamper)
Date:       2007-01-23 17:42:36

Using Andreas suggestion, and using a redirector command.

I simply put my commands in a file and rrdtool ran that command most excellent using \
"rrdtool - < doit.txt"

The command called in over 164 files with the appropriate sum CDEF on it etc.. etc.. \
it was over 3 thousand characters long and rrdtool complied the graph in less then 2 \
seconds. I am most impressed at the person that codded it!